Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours of work: 40 hours a week
Position: Full time
Start date: Immediately
SVC Labs is a contemporary design led e-liquid manufacturer & distribution company, focusing on high-end products and quality vaping experience.
Do you like a to work in a fun relaxing environment? Like being around creative people? Natural social media wiz-kid? Like to build and take ownership of an online identity for a fast growing start-up?
We are looking for a new creative marketing and e-commerce manager to help grow our brands. You will take the leadership of the integration of online marketing and e-commerce, using your skills and knowledge to expand the business and grow sales / following / media and social presence. You will take direction from the Creative Director to manage and operate the online store, and drive weekly and monthly marketing campaigns across several media platforms. Do you have the passion and experience to take ownership? Do you take the initiative and follow a pro-active approach? Do you enjoy working in an innovative, friendly and professional environment?
- 2+ years of experience
- Marketing Background
- Creative and brand development experience
- Strong and creative writing and editing skills.
- Social Media Management experience. Need to know best practices on how to navigate and utilize social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and all blog platform.
- You're familiar with the world of B2B eCommerce.
- Tech Savvy is a PLUS.
- You must be flexible and organized
- You must be a be pro-active with tasks and duties
- You must be personable, friendly, and professional.
- You must be able to take project from start to completion.
- You understand and live on the social web and have a great understanding of the media landscape overall.
- You're ready to work in a startup environment with a creative approach.
- Own strategies that increase the awareness of SVC Labs and its brands, increase conversion, drive website traffic, acquire new customers.
- Manage and operate the online stores of our brands
- Maintain all social media accounts - drive social media communications & ongoing development of our digital presence.
- Content creation and management for all blog & social Channels.
- Work on concepts, content and distribution of promotional campaigns
- Maintaining regular publishing schedule, create and execute marketing campaigns
- Weekly reporting on site stats, social media stats and marketing campaigns.
- Help us refine and bring consistency to how we communicate online.
- Other duty may be assigned when business requires
How to Apply:
- Email: email@example.com
- Cover letter should include: Name, Age, Contact information, availability, desired pay, writing sample, and telling us how you actively use social media in your everyday life, 5 accounts or pages you follow, and why you like following them. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THIS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.