A campaign incorporating vaping stakeholders across the UK in the fight to ensure that by the end of this calendar year vapers continue to experience choice, quality, affordability and accessibility within the market place. This requires us, The 100k Campaign, to block unnecessary and overbearing regulation where we can, and to help each other circumvent its consequences where we can't. The European Union’s Tobacco Products Directive's overzealous and ill thought out approach threatens to wipe products from our shelves and delay the arrival of new ones. It will stifle innovation and customer choice in the process and create a further barrier to the world of vaping for those keen to make the transition from smoking. 100K is not just about helping businesses survive and thrive – it is about ensuring vapers don’t go back to tobacco!
- Mark Pawsey. MP for Rugby & Bulkington. Chairman, APPG for E-Cigarettes
- Lorien Jollye from the consumer group New Nicotine Alliance.
- Dan Marchant of retailers Vape Club
- Professor Gerry Stimson from Imperial College
- Oliver Kershaw, Ecig Forum & Vaping. com
If you care about the future of vaping don't forget to sign for the 100K campaign - 100thousand.com