Location: Hove, East Sussex
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours of work: 40 hours a week
Position: Full time or Part-time positions available
Start date: Immediately
Simple Vape Co. Is a contemporary design led e-liquid brand focusing on high-end products and Vaping experience.
Take a look at our website here: http://simplevapeco.com/
Do you like to work in a fun relaxing environment? Like being around creative people? Natural social media wiz-kid? Like to build and take ownership of an online identity for a fast growing start-up?
We are looking for a new online marketing and sales assistant to grow the brand. You will take the leadership of the integration of online marketing and e-commerce, using your skills and knowledge to expand the business and grow sales / following / media and social presence. You will take direction from the MD and operate the online store, and drive weekly and monthly marketing campaigns across several social media platforms. Do you have the passion and experience to take ownership? Do you take the initiative and follow a pro-active approach? Do you enjoy working in an innovative, friendly and professional environment?
- 1+ years of experience
- Strong and creative writing and editing skills.
- Social Media experience. Needs to know best practices on how to navigate and utilize social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and all blog platform.
- You're familiar with the world of B2B eCommerce.
- Email marketing experience.
- Marketing and/or Sales background is a PLUS.
- Tech Savvy is a PLUS.
- You must be flexible and organised
- You must be a be pro-active with tasks and duties
- You must be personable, friendly, and professional.
- You must be able to take project from start to completion.
- You understand and live on the social web and have a great understanding of the media landscape overall.
- You're ready to work in a startup environment with a creative approach.
- Managing and operating the online store, updating inventory, and processing shipments.
- Maintain all social media accounts
- Content Creation and management for all Blog & Social Channels.
- Maintaining regular publishing schedule, create and execute marketing campaigns and follow up with reports.
- Email Marketing / Newsletter creation & management
- Help us refine and bring consistency to how we communicate online.
- Drive social media communications & ongoing development of our digital presence.
How to Apply:
- Email: email@example.com
- Cover letter should include: Name, Age, Contact information, availability, desired pay, writing sample, and telling us how you actively use social media in your everyday life, 5 accounts or pages you follow, and why you like following them. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THIS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.